TR LOG Features
Ever wished you had an extra hand available during a contest? With
TR LOG, a footswitch can be
interfaced to the computer to help make the program more efficient.
TR LOG features an advanced foot switch mode that can be configured to
let you do any the following with your foot, instead of using the
- Swap radios for two-radio contesting.
- Perform a dupe check on the current QSO.
- Advance the QSO to the next step. You can configure this
to either send CW or to advance without sending.
- Send CQ, or answer a call. TR LOG is smart enough to know when
you are CQing and when you are in S&P mode.
- Start sending a reply before you've completely typed in a
- Delay CW sending until the footswitch is pressed.
- Advance to the next station on the bandmap that you have not yet
- Return to your last CQ frequency.